Information we collect
When you install our app for the service on your device and register with moyeee, personally identifiable information about you is not stored into any of our servers. For registration through moyeee, you are required to provide your mobile phone number and nickname. (Your profile image is optional.) Here’s the explanation on what we collect from you and how we store the information you provide.
- Your phone number is encoded and stored into the server.
- Your nickname is stored into the server without encoding.
- Your profile image is stored into the server without encoding..
- Your friends’ phone numbers are encoded and stored into moyeee app.
- Your friends’ nicknames are stored into moyeee app without encoding.
- Your friends’ profile images are stored into moyeee app without encoding.
How moyeee handles your information
When you make registration for service, you enter your phone number and nickname and then receive SMS message including 6 digit numbers. You type and send the number for user authentication.
Once you finish registration, moyeee app encodes your phone number and transfer to the server along with nickname which is not encoded. Here’s more explanation on the process.
- My Groups information is not stored into the server.
- My friends list is created within moyeee app and not stored into the server.
- Both My friends list and phonebook information is not stored into the server.
- Shared images and URLs are stored into the server.
- Chat text messages are not stored into the server.